The Coupe Icare reserves a special area for the young ones who can learn everything they want to know about air, flight, wind and birds.
ICARE MOMES IN ST HILAIRE
The ICARE MOMES area welcomes you to the Southern launch zone on Friday and Saturday from 10am to 7pm, Sunday from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
- Workshop rocket with water, construction and take-off, with « La Bergère des Etoiles » (Friday).
- Workshop rocket with air, with « Spatiobus » (Saturday and Sunday).
- Creation of kites, with « Imagin'Air » (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
- Making sailplanes and wind farms to discover the wind, with « Porté Par Le Vent » (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
- Workshop of flying machines of Leonard de Vinci, with “Les Animalices” (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
- Creation of flying propellers, inspired by the imagination of Leonard de Vinci, with “Science and malice” (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
- Workshop of aerial screw, created by Leonard de Vinci, with “Planète Sciences” (Friday).
- Creation of pyramidal parachute, with “Atelier les Colibris » (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
- Creation of brazilian balloons with “Tura” and baloeiros”.
- Planétarium : Discovery of the sky, 360 ° projection under dome, with « la Bergère des étoiles » (Saturday and Sunday).
- Demonstration of “What is an observation satellite ? “, Roles and functions of a satellite, with “Spatiobus” (Friday).
- Exhibition "Mission Apollo on the Moon", with “la bergère des étoiles » (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
- Make-up (Saturday, Sunday).
- Paper airplane competition : hosted by the primary school children of St Hilaire. (Saturday from 4:00pm to 7:00pm - Sunday from 11:00am to 2:00pm ; On-site registration).
The Department of Isere, in partnership with the Ligue de Protection des Oiseaux (LPO) d'Isère, offers Friday, only for schoolchildren, from 10:00am to 5:00pm :
. Nesting workshop animated by the LPO Isère (participation of 3 € / nest box).
. Immersive sports videos thanks to 360 ° virtual reality and sports animations with connected bracelet tests, organized by Sport is (h)ere.
. Espace naturel sensible, animation and environmental awareness.
Discovery also :
- « Le jardin du vent » : exhibition of multiform kites, near the Icare Expo.
ICARE MOMES A LUMBIN
On the Lumbin landing area, open Saturday and Sunday from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
The village Alpes is (h)ere is waiting for you in Lumbin
The Department of Isère and ICARE MÔMES offer you a range of animations :
• Nesting workshop facilitated by the Ligue de protection des oiseaux of Isère (participation of 3 euros / nest box).
• Stand Sport is (h) ere: immersive sports videos thanks to 360 ° virtual reality and sports animations.
• Espace Naturel Sensible, animation and environmental awareness.
• Boomerangs manufacturing workshop, launch initiation and demonstrations with Darwin Boomerang (Saturday, Sunday).
• Manufacture of paper planes and kites with initiation to flying with Imagin'Air, the lumbinois club Myst'R and Educ'Enciel.
Classes welcomed in St Hilaire
Friday (all day) by advanced reservation : Tel 04.76.08.32.37 – mail : email@example.com
Acces in Icare Mômes
Free entry in St Hilaire as in Lumbin
Fees required to cover cost of certain materials used in workshops.
In St Hilaire,
with the partnership of Isere Department
with the partnership of Le Grésivaudan